Tea Tree Oil Hair & Scalp Treatment
Maintaining a healthy hair or scalp can be an intricate process. You may have tried several hair treatments with no noticeable or significant results.
With the antiseptic capabilities of this oil and many other benefits, one cannot go wrong choosing this wonderful natural product for the best care of hair and scalp.
Hair is Fragile
Hair is susceptible to be greatly damaged by various environmental elements including smoke, dust, exposure to sun, wind and harmful chemicals like color, lighteners, hair products and more.
Hair should be properly washed and conditioned with gentle and harmless products that promote healthy growth and prevent damage, thinning and breakage.
Normal shampoos and conditioners contain harmful and harsh chemicals and their regular use could end up damaging your hair instead of nourishing, invigorating and making it healthier and stronger.
Many shampoos and conditioners are loaded with fillers and polymers or dyes and fragrance to make them more appealing to the consumer.
These fillers, polymers and additives may be harmful and damaging to hair and scalp.
Choosing the Best
It is necessary to choose gentle products that will cleanse the hair without stripping the life out of it, or leaving any unwanted residues.
- Tea tree oil is gentle, natural and contains no chemicals.
- It is also very helpful in fighting bacteria, fungi and viruses, therefore very much recommended for washing the scalp for preventing dandruff.
- The oil helps unclog pores that may be blocked due to regular use of shampoos and other hair products containing fillers and polymers.
- It also helps in getting rid of dead skin which promotes hair growth.
- This wonderful oil also makes the hair look shiny and fresh.
Benefits of Using Tea Tree Oil on Hair
- This oil is extremely effective for hair and scalp treatment.
- Be it dandruff, split ends, fungal infection, itchy and other scalp concerns, the Tea Tree Oil will give your scalp and hair a healthy treat.
- The oil from tea tree is well known for its effective treatment of viral and bacterial infections. These attributes leave your hair protected against many forms of scalp irritants.
- This medicinal oil nourishes and moisturizes both scalp and hair.
Treating DandruffItchy scalp as a result of dandruff infestation on your hair and scalp can be quite irritating.
- Dandruff is easily reduced, controlled and eliminated by Tea Tree Oil.
- This oil contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial elements that help fight conditions that cause dandruff.
- It eliminates agents existing on the scalp that cause the skin to flake.
- By gently rubbing the oil on your scalp and hair in a dry state you will help the oil to penetrate into the scalp reducing and eliminating stubborn dandruff from your scalp.
- If the oil is consistently applied onto your hair and massaged into your scalp, it will leave your hair free from itchiness, dryness and discomfort.
Tea Tree Oil ShampooThe Tea Tree shampoos are also effective in dandruff treatment.
Washing your hair thoroughly with Tea Tree shampoo is vital and beneficial.
It clears the clogged pores that in many cases harbor organisms that slow down hair growth and promote dandruff.
These affordable shampoos can be easily obtained at the retail outlets in your neighborhood.
Make Your Own Tea Tree ShampooYou can also fortify your own shampoo by adding a few drops of tea tree oil in it and enhance its medicinal properties.
Apply the mixture on your scalp and gently massage for a few minutes, then make sure to rinse thoroughly.
The time taken to massage the shampoo into the scalp allows this beneficial oil to penetrate and be a much more effective treatment.
Eliminate Lice and Cradle CapThe oil is also effective in eliminating lice and treating cradle cap in babies.
Massaging the oil on scalp will help get rid of lice.
Dry ScalpTea Tree can be applied to moisturize the hair and scalp reducing and eliminating dryness and itching.
Prevent Hair LossThe oil can be used to reduce and prevent hair loss.
Repetitive and consistent use of shampoos with fillers and harsh chemicals could cause the hair to thin out due to blockage of the pores and lack of nutrients.
This could cause hair loss and breakage.
Promote Hair GrowthTea Tree Oil contains no harsh chemicals.
It unclogs and nourishes the hair follicles. This gives the hair a good environment to grow and become strong.
Ease of UseOne of the positive traits of the oil is that it is very easy to use. You don't need any expertise to use the oil on your hair.
Simply apply on scalp and massage for a few minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
It does not matter what hair style, texture or length, the oil can be beneficial for all types of hair.
Recommended by Dermatologist and Hair DressersSeveral dermatologist and hair dressing experts recommend the use of tea tree oil on hair and scalp especially for dandruff management.
Many researches done on dandruff and hair treatment rate Tea Tree Oil at the top, claiming it reduces and eliminates dandruff with low recurrences.
Examine Your OptionsAs you go on board to give your hair the therapy it deserves you need to weigh your options carefully.
Ask yourself these questions:
- How much have you spent on treating dandruff, split ends and moisturizing your hair?
- Which hair treatment products are there on the market that have no adverse effects?
- Which are the affordable, reliable and sustainable hair treatment options?
It helps your hair to grow healthy, naturally and the oil has been used to treat several hair and skin maladies for many years.
Choosing to Use Tea Tree Oil for Your Hair and Scalp Care instead of other products that may contain harmful chemicals will give your hair the best break it needs from damages caused by these products.
Please see Disclaimer for more information.